So much love!
So I told my mother that I was a stripper. Her only concern was that I might get caught up in substance abuse, my response “na mum it’s fine I only do cocaine”
😞😒😕 Hahahaha fuck debbie u kinda put your foot in it.
Oh and tonight I told my ex all of my un resolved feelings for him, soooo I’m probably gonna jump off my 10tj balcony because of that. 😬😲😰
Anonymous asked: Lock outs? what does that mean? sounds scary
Lock outs are when nobody is allowed to enter a new venue after a certain time. Not scary just shit
Anonymous asked: What club do you work at that takes 50? that's INSANE. I'm moving to Sydney with my auntie and have no choice to work in Sydney. what club should I avoid?
Every strip club in Sydney takes a 40 percent cut of the lap dances and 10% from what you make on the podium so the total ends up being around 50% besides for showgirls where you keep all your tips on podium but pay a 30 house fee (on top of the 40%) I’d say all are good, but avoid bada bing as it’s about to be shut down. Idk it’s hard to recommend a place as the entire Sydney cbd now has lockouts over the weekends which is obviously going to affect our income thanks to Barry ‘ofail’ ofarrell.
I hate that they are killing sharks in Australia it actually makes me sad, from what I know they are killing sharks because they hurt humans. what about human on human violence lets go kill all the middle aged drug addicts that hurt people or all alcoholics that hurt people its so stupid I think, that’s my response to them and this is just going to end up like whaling like it’s going to become a sport then they will become endangered . And for people who say who cares I hate sharks think about all the people who hate you they aren’t rounding up your family and killing them or maybe they should. Any animal who get a whole week on the discovery channel and is so majestic shouldn’t be made into a sport like this and people say it’s for the best it’s not it’s a sad sport fuck off
Why do I torture myself and why can’t I just move on. 😖😫😫